Hey there, Grace here.
My name's Grace, as you can tell. And that's all you need to know.
My friend has been real short with me lately and not responding to my messages… so I confront him and he’s like “All you do is joke you never talk.” I said, “We’ve always talked like this though dude, why is it a problem now?” And he put on Facebook that the only person he needs to worry about is him, his girlfriend and his family. Like lol you’re supposed to be my best friend and that’s how you treat me? Bros before hoes, right?
thewakingconscience asked: How are you doing tonight, Grace?
I’m actually doing good, thank you! :] How are you?
My friend just perfectly explained to his girlfriend why opposites attract in relationships in 6 words. “you complete what I am not” that’s why two people that are so different can be together. I need a positive to my negative, a light to my dark, a hot to my cold. That really got me..
blink-182 || Lemmings
You’re gonna drown in the mess you make
Your self-inflicted hate
You turn your back on the friends you lose
When they don’t follow all your rulesBut people are what they wanna be
They’re not lemmings to the sea
Maybe it’s time you looked at yourself
And stop blaming life on someone else
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.